- Milton Keynes
- HR Adviser, HR Generalist
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Legal, Professional Services
- Contract type
Purpose of role
Reporting to the Senior HRBP to support the wider HR Business Partnering team. This role will provide day to day support to the HR Business Partners. The role holder will have core task responsibilities and ensure the provision of a professional and high quality HR service.
- Work with HRBPs to deliver exceptional HR support for all employees
- Support the HRBPs with the delivery of the annual moderation, performance and salary review processes
- Assist with annual and ad hoc projects as required e.g. employee engagement survey
- ER issues – provide support on employee relations matters to the ER Manager
- Flexible working – provide support on managing the request process
- Maternity/shared parental leave dealing with individual cases, supporting and managing individual cases
- Carry out exit interviews and highlight issues and trends
- Ensure high quality of HR Administration support is provided through the shared services centre in Warsaw
- Deliver the new joiner induction
Required experience, skills and attributes
Skills and experience
- Commerciality; must be focused on providing high quality service to benefit the business
- Knowledge and ability to provide sound HR advice to the business and good judgment in terms of when to refer
- Sound analytical and numerical skills
- Excellent all round IT skills, in particular Word and Excel (highly proficient with spreadsheets).
Qualifications and training
- Previous HR experience within a similar role
- Graduate calibre or equivalent
- Previous professional services experience preferable but not essential
- Experience of using HR database system
- Graduate CIPD or working towards CIPD qualification
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to organise and prioritise own workload
- Flexibility – the ability to adapt, change, prioritise and still deliver on the things that matter most is crucial
- Tact, discretion and good judgment
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Proactive and able to use own initiative
- A strong desire to learn and develop
- Team player – collaborative and supportive of colleagues.
We are a truly global law firm and as such, always welcome hearing from those with foreign language capabilities.
Dentons is always looking to invest in the highest-quality talent, recognising that our success is built on the diverse and unique strengths of each of the members of our Firm.
Dentons is the world's largest law firm, delivering quality and value to clients around the globe. Dentons is a leader on the Acritas Global Elite Brand Index, a BTI Client Service 30 Award winner and recognized by prominent business and legal publications for its innovations in client service, including founding Nextlaw Labs and the Nextlaw Global Referral Network. Dentons' polycentric approach and world-class talent challenge the status quo to advance client interests in the communities in which we live and work. www.dentons.com
Diversity & Inclusion
Essential to our success as a global law firm is our ability to attract and retain the best talent from a diverse range of backgrounds. We want a work environment where everyone can reach their potential and we have an inclusive culture which respects individual differences.
We undertake and support a number of internal and external initiatives aimed at increasing diversity within the profession and we encourage all our partners and staff to get involved. We welcome you to learn more about diversity and inclusion at Dentons.
We welcome applications from candidates with disabilities and support those in the workplace who have a disability. Any disability disclosure will be dealt with confidentially and sensitively and if you want to speak directly to a member of our team, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
If you are interested in applying for this position, we welcome direct applications via our careers page, but if you have any questions beforehand please email email@example.com – Enquiries only please, applications will not be accepted via email.
Please note that we will not accept unsolicited CV's sent to the business, nor will we accept any associated terms of business.