Executive Director - Organisational Development
• Shape and contribute to the strategic leadership
• Drive organisational development through equality, diversity and inclusion.
About Our Client
The General Dental Council regulates dental professionals in the UK, maintaining standards for the benefit of patients.
• As a member of the Executive Management Team, to play an effective part in the leadership of the GDC.
• To collaborate and work with identified heads of delivery on SLT to consider the plans, risks and performance of the organisation at an operational level.
• To lead the delivery and continuous improvement of people and organisational development strategies and work streams to support business objectives and organisational performance.
The Successful Applicant
• Director level experience in leading successful service departments or functions within a complex environment.
• A proven track record of working effectively with Board members and non-executives.
• Evidence of influencing and delivering cultural change and leading successful business critical change initiatives and programmes.
• Ability to work effectively with senior managers and non-executives to develop and implement organisational development initiatives.
• Evidence of successfully leading and inspiring teams, shaping and influencing their future and direction.
• Evidence of working, communicating and engaging with a wide range of audiences, instilling confidence and credibility.
• Evidence of thinking analytically, anticipating obstacles and drawing logical conclusions from situations.
• A demonstrable commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion in service delivery.
• Emotional resilience with the ability to work calmly under pressure with considerable delegated authority.
• A high degree of self-awareness and personal integrity.
What's on Offer
Competitive Package - Please call for details
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPTC14016110Z