Do you feel constrained in your Reward role? Do you want to join an innovative and forward Total Reward function in an EMEA role? This is a permanent, full-time role based in Uxbridge with flexible working available.
The role of Reward Analyst sits within the central organisational development team and provides reward and organisational design support across EMEA. The role is responsible for the analytical and administrative work to support the delivery of the annual compensation review, executive short term bonuses, reward projects and the provision of advice for levelling of roles in the organisation. The role is also responsible for developing and maintaining the organisation's job architecture library.
What we give
With Canon, you'll get the support and encouragement you need to grow, from people who share your ambition. We'll invest in your professional development to help you learn and progress in your role with us. You'll find leaders who give you the freedom to explore new things and a team where knowledge is shared openly.
What we ask
We need people who can achieve the exceptional by working collaboratively, who have the courage to risk new ways of doing things and the ability to see the world the way their customers see it. We're looking for creative problem-solvers like you, someone who can ensure Canon stays ahead in an ever-changing world.
- Previous experience in Data analytics
- Previous experience in HR, beneficial but not necessary.
- Previous experience supporting a central reward team, beneficial but not necessary
- Basic understanding of WTW role evaluation methodology beneficial.
- Understanding of Business Finance, must be able to read a P&L.
- Strong stakeholder management and clear communication style
- Attention to detail
- Basic Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Intermediate or Advanced Microsoft Excel
- University degree or equivalent