- Oakleaf Partnership
- City of London, London
- £40000 - £50000 per annum
- HR Operations
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
A boutique financial services business are currently looking for an Interim HR Generalist to join on a 6 month basis. This role will support a Senior HRBP who was brought in to shape up the HR function and put policy, process and structure in place. She is looking for an experienced HR Generalist/Senior Assistant to come in and support her with a broad range of tasks.
- HR process & policy improvements
- Data & file cleanse- audit of current employee data, files, benefits, references, payroll info etc
- End to end recruitment: sourcing, screening, scheduling interviews, budget sign off and approval, offer negotiation, contracts, onboarding and induction
- Employee lifecycle processes- annual and half year reviews, bonus rounds etc
Over the 6 months this role will change due to demands of the business and cyclical processes of HR. The Senior HRBP needs a strong all rounder, a problem solver with strong attention to detail, who can challenge and use their initiative to come up with practical solutions.
Competitive salary on offer. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.