HRIS Manager (FTC)
Are you passionate about systems & data integrity and keen to work in an exciting fast-paced environment? Are you an excel demon with the ability to create meaningful reports and manipulate data to provide data-led insight?
We are one of the world’s leading digital sports media company’s and our HR team is growing. We’re looking for a professional HRIS Manager to join our office in Feltham to manage our People Management System Oracle.
To manage, end to end, all aspects of Perform’s people management system – ensuring the People Team is able to deliver it’s core services through it to the wider business. You will have the skills to manage people data and the support and reporting needed to drive a high level of data accuracy.
You will be an experienced Oracle Cloud system manager – with extensive background in the HR elements/HCM Module. This role will give you a mix of hands-on implementation around system maintenance and development, management opportunities through the Third-Party supplier and a wider role within the People Support Team as the functional expert and part of the team planning the system’s future. You also need to be able to surface data insight through various reports in a meaningful and succinct way to be able to build a narrative with key stakeholders.
This is an exciting time for the Perform business with ever expanding growth and success. Working within a collaborative and vibrant HR environment, your passion for success will fit perfectly within our team!
Benefits include 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), private medical insurance, life Assurance, pension contributions up to 5%, access to learning portal, training and development and more.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Day to day management of full Oracle HCM Cloud application, including Fusion and Taleo Recruitment
- Management of daily issues and the ‘go to person’ for Global People Team requests around the systems
- Trouble-shoot and resolve system user problems and requirements, either directly or in association with Third Party support provider and/or Oracle Support
- Supporting & training the Global People Team members to manage reporting and data entry/manipulation
- Work with the wider People Team to maintain a high degree of data accuracy
- Develop and distribute analysis and reports using OBIEE and/or BI Publisher for various areas of the business – working towards a self-service model for bespoke reporting for resourcing, finance, legal and wider HR community
- Carry out bulk data loading using HCM Data Loader as and when required, liaising with Support provider if and when needed.
- Directly address small system issues to provide fixes/workarounds
- Responsible for managing the periodic upgrade processes in sync with the Oracle Financials system admin team, handling overall HCM System Testing process, creating test cases and scripts, identifying and allocating the testing teams, managing test logs, identifying known issues and potential bugs and getting the solutions applied
- Responsible for identifying and building functional enhancements within the application, creating code and structuring the process workflows, planning and managing the required configuration in liaison with the Support provider where needed, mitigating any risks/constraints both upstream and downstream and the impact on existing business processes/data etc
- Be part of the team looking at the long-term road map for the system
- Responsible for managing the service agreed budgets with third party suppliers and driving costs down as and where possible
- Develop measures to define progress and successes
- Analyse and understand large amounts of data and workflows to provide seamless processes
- Manage accuracy, integrity and security of data through robust checking and processes – managing the various Security profiles, global HCM Roles and Permissions
- Act as the expert/super user for the HRIS system within the business
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Attend HR meetings as and when required
- Attend external HRIS Oracle seminars as and when required to keep abreast of Product functional and technical changes
- Support management decision
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Excellent stakeholder management with the ability to deal with both internal and external customers
- An excellent communicator up, down and across the organization
- Able to distill complex data into manageable work packages
- Direct knowledge and hands on experience of Fusion Cloud – Core HCM, Goal and Performance Management, Talent, and Taleo Recruitment
- Knowledge and awareness of Spreadsheet and FBL loaders would be helpful
- Good understanding of Oracle Enterprise Structures and the overall set up to support customization
- Experience of managing vendors
- Experience of working within an in-house HR team and ideally within a shared service centre environment
- Strong data-manipulation skills and attention to detail
- Wider understanding of the direct Integration between Fusion HCM and Taleo, custom integration with ADP Payroll, possibilities of Web API between Oracle HCM and the internal Active Directory/MIM
- Strong work ethic and ability to self-manage
- Strong MSOffice literacy with advanced Excel skills
- Confident self-starter able to work independently and as part of a team
- Passionate about data & insight with a track record of successful insight led data manipulation
- Strong organisational skills, ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Good written and spoken English
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Degree qualified in relevant subject or equivalent
- Experience of working within an HR department
- Experience of working in a matrix environment
- Able to travel on occasion and as required by the role
HERE’S A BIT MORE ABOUT US
Perform is the complete sports content provider. With over 1500 employees in 30+ global territories, we work with our partners and customers to change the way people experience sport around the world.
We create, collect and distribute cutting-edge sports data via Opta, performance data and tools to drive on-pitch success through OptaPro, sports news and content through Omnisport, and high-quality betting content through Perform Betting, all of which are underpinned by our globally trusted integrity operation.
By delivering more content, quicker, more accurately and in more detail than anyone else, we allow our customers to create experiences that engage fans and drive revenues.
UK BENEFITS INCLUDE…
UK Benefits: 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years); Private medical insurance*, Life Assurance; Pension; Travel Loan; Cycle to Work Scheme*; Subsidised Canteen.
……………..And there’s more…… you’ll have access to the Perform online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. There’s also a structured management development programme for you. *Please Note - some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.