Assessment & Development Centre Manager
- Page Group
- City of London, London
- £50000 - £54000 per annum
- Training & Development
- Job Level
- Contract type
The ADC Manager has overall responsibility for the results of the Assessment & Development Centre. During and after the assessment.
Business part of the overall Government function
- Lead the accreditation days to observe participants during exercises, capture assessor scores and summary statements.
- Ensure assessors are following the guidance, applying the rating scales correctly and ensuring objective assessment. This will include providing live feedback to the assessors throughout the day and subsequently, where necessary.
- Manage the effective running of the moderation meeting at the end of each accreditation day, leading the discussion on each participant, listening to, and potentially challenging, assessors' scores and commentary to support accurate results and output reports.
After the Assessment or Development Centre day:
- Ensuring that the output reports are an accurate reflection of performance, are of high quality and are produced within 5 working days of the accreditation.
- Ensuring a quality detailed feedback conversation is available to both participants and for internal participants, their line manager, delivered either face to face or via the phone.
- Recording and monitoring a number of metrics around feedback e.g. tracking number of days for reports to be issued and feedback to be given; logging responses to feedback.
- Undertaking detailed analysis of results to enable conclusions to be drawn about the commercial population being assessed, as well as the assessors and materials identifying key trends and themes.
- Working with Talent teams to ensure the most appropriate development plans are put in place.
As part of the wider Assessment & Development Centre team:
- Delivering briefings and training to new assessors joining the programme.
- Delivering kick off events, participant briefings and masterclasses to individuals due to attend the Assessment & Development Centre or those undertaking a resit.
- Participating in a number of ad hoc projects as the team grows.
- Experience in delivering feedback (face to face) from Assessment and Development centres.
- Detailed knowledge of Learning & Development best practice.
- Experience of working with senior stakeholders, both as part of a team of peers and being confident yet sympathetic when holding challenging conversations.
- Excellent attention to detail in both team environments and in written reports and communication.
- Experience identifying and implementing interventions to address skills gaps.
- Ideally you will have experience of running moderation sessions in an Assessment and Development centre environment.
- Changing & Improving
- Communicating & Influencing
- Working Together
- Managing a Quality Service
- Delivering at Pace