The successful candidate will join a small, busy team to oversee all HR Operations, Data and Payroll processes for the organisation
Our client is an independent body based in London
The HR Operations Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Coordination and delivery of HR management reports (includes monthly and quarterly MI reports, 6 monthly turnover and exit data report). This includes working with data and creating tables and charts using Excel.
- Oversee and support coordination of HR tasks in the monthly payroll process.
- Coordination of process reviews and improvements, updating templates as required.
- Oversee the usage and development of the HR System (CIPHR)
- Conduct payroll and recruitment audits as required
- Completion of surveys and data reports - finding the correct data source and checking data as needed.
- Overseeing appraisal processes
- Support the development of HR policies and procedures
- Tracking the overall HR budget and planning for future budgetary activity
We're looking for an HR Operations Manager with the following skills and experience:
- Experience of producing and delivering HR management reports
- Strong excel skills essential (vlookups, pivot tables and averages)
- Experience in reviewing policies and procedures
- Experience of overseeing payroll processes
Immediate start, 3 month contract, daily rate c.£220-250 dependant on experience
Please note that this role is IN SCOPE of IR35