Learning and Development Manager
My client, a leading technology brand is urgently seeking a Learning and Development Manager to join their team on a 6 month fixed term role. This is a brand new role created to complete a total needs analysis at a business level and develop a learning strategy to support the continued success for this growing organization.
* Conduct a thorough learning needs analyses to discover organisational needs and translate into a learning strategy.
* Work with business to fully understand capabilities needed for future success both business and behavioural.
* Build a learning portfolio of in person and online development opportunities using existing products via internal HR system. Develop creative and engaging ways to offer learning opportunities via a mix of face to face, online and self-led/facilitated.
* Engage and recommend external providers if required.
* Develop a global learning curriculum
* Partner with finance to run a learning budget
* Create communication initiatives to engage with stakeholders
* Facilitate and deploy learning interventions as required
* Demonstrable experience of creating and implementing learning and development strategy in a complex business environment.
* Can work in an ambiguous environment
* Strong track record of building and delivering learning experiences for a wide spectrum of clients.
* Has had responsibility of a learning budget.
* Exceptional analytical, prioritisation, and problem-solving skills
* Strong project management skills.
* Great interpersonal and relationship skills with a 'can-do' attitude.
* Thrives on learning and curiosity and the pursuit of exceptional results.
* A self-starter who can both work independently, to achieve multiple priorities and be a true team player as needed to ensure we succeed together.
* A degree or Higher Education Qualification