HRIS Manager will need to look after all areas of HR systems and reporting for this well know Media company.
This well-known Media Company has a brilliant reputation in the market. With good commuter links, a strong brand and flexible working this media company is a great place to work.
- Management of full Oracle HCM Cloud application, including Fusion and Taleo Recruitment
- Management of daily issues and the 'go to person' for Global People Team requests around the systems
- Trouble-shoot and resolve system user problems and requirements, either directly or in association with Third Party support provider and/or Oracle Support
- Supporting & training the Global People Team to manage reporting and data entry/manipulation
- Develop bespoke reports for various business units.
- Take ownership for system upgrade and testing of HRIS systems in conjunction with I
- Being responsible for budgets
- Manage accuracy, integrity and security of data through robust checking and processes - managing the various Security profiles, global HCM Roles and Permissions
- Act as the expert/super user for the HRIS system within the business
- Excellent HRIS system experience
- Experience of Oracle systems
- Strong analytics and reporting skills
- Project experience
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Direct knowledge and hands on experience of Fusion Cloud - Core HCM, Goal and Performance Management, Talent, and Taleo Recruitment
- Experience of managing vendors
- Wider understanding of the direct Integration between Fusion HCM and Taleo, custom integration with ADP Payroll, possibilities of Web API between Oracle HCM and the internal Active Directory/MIM
- Passionate about data & insight with a track record of successful insight led data manipulation
£45,000 - £50,000 12 month FTC or £250 - £300 per day Ltd