- LMA Recruitment
- £32000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Level
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
A global accounting and consulting group are looking for a Reward Analyst to join their exciting team in the city.
This role will have close links to HR Leadership, Advisors, HR Business Partners and also third-party providers.
The Reward Analyst reports into the Senior Reward Manager and there are always opportunities to progress within the teams.
The Reward Analyst works closely with the Senior Manager Reward to support the day to day delivery of reward related processes - primarily UK focussed and supporting with the delivery of new reward initiatives.
Some of the key responsibilities are listed below:
- Works with the P&C team and Services Centre team to ensure the integrity of all data on SuccessFactors to ensure that all external benefit providers receive complete and accurate employee data through regular auditing
- Undertakes quarterly reconciliations of all employee benefits data held on SuccessFactors, the benefits system and payroll
- Liaises with the Services Centre team on benefits and salary related issues and processes, referring non-standard queries to the Senior Manager, Reward
- Supports the P&C team with benchmarking salaries against internal and external comparators
- Works closely with the Services Centre team, manages the flexible benefit portal on a day-to-day basis and oversees the month-end processes and interaction with payroll and the system provider
- Maintains regular contact with employee benefit providers on an operational basis, leading to improved processes and support for employees