Your new company
You will be joining an international leading oil and gas firm based in Sunbury, Surrey.
Your new role
In your new role you will lead, develop and execute the strategic assessment requirements across all disciplines and functions. You will be responsible for developing a robust roadmap which has the flexibility to adapt to business requirements across all levels, businesses and geographies in order to provide an innovative and customer centric assessment process for new joiners and internal candidates. This role focuses on ensuring future success and driving modern, innovative and leading edge practices in assessment.
- Drive the assessment strategy
- Manage a small team
- Define assessment standards
- Project manage new assessment design
- Work with internal and external partners to measure and analyse feedback
- Lead the design of assessment centers to support early careers
- Develop networks of technical and assessment professionals
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed in this role you will:
- Proven expertise in selection and assessment tools and methodologies
- Understanding of current and emerging assessment approaches e.g. immersive assessment, virtual realist and AI
- Strong change management skills and evidence of driving significant assessment change initiatives globally across multiple job types
- Experience leading and developing a team of assessment professionals
- Experience sourcing innovative suppliers and managing supplier relationships
What you'll get in return
The opportunity to work in a global matrix structured organisation and be part of a new modernisation and transformation programme.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.