I am working in partnership with an insurance company to hire an experienced Training & Competence (T&C) Business Partner. This exciting opportunity will be providing support to operational managers to embed and operate the T&C schemes across their Contact Centres and Field Sales Teams. The successful candidate must have experience of working within an FCA regulated organisation.
You will be reporting into the National Training & Competence Manager, this role will be key in ensuring that all aspects of the scheme are adhered to so that our managers and people are competent to deliver brilliant experiences to our customers and members.
Capability, knowledge and experience:
- Experience of working within an FCA regulated organisation
- Understanding of the FCA Framework including ICOB/SYSC/TC Sourcebooks
- Proven experience of operating and supporting the management of Training and Competence schemes
- In depth experience of working in Learning and Development - from identifying the learning gap, designing and developing robust learning initiatives and assessments through to evaluation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including ability to influence and challenge key stakeholders
- Proven ability to work independently, under tight deadlines and make effective recommendations
- Proven ability to deliver accurate reports and MI for Stakeholders
If this role is of interest, please apply so we can have a further conversation.