A London based Membership body looking for a HR Administrator to join the team on a 12 month FTC.
A London based Membership body.
The successful HR Administrator will be responsible for:
- The Administration of the whole employee life-cycle
- End-to-end recruitment including sitting in on interviews and advising line managers
- Complex on-boarding processes
- Lower level ER cases
The successful HR Administrator will have:
- Previously worked in a HR team with an excellent understanding of adminstering the employee life-cycle
- The ability to work under pressure and have strong attention to detail
- Confidence in building relationships with key stakeholders
- Previously advised line mangers on lower level ER cases and policies and procedures
- Experience of the charity sector or knowledge on Trade Unions would be beneficial
The successful HR Administrator can expect to receive a salary between £38,000-39,000 plus benefits