HR Business Partner
Oakleaf Partnership are recruiting a superb opportunity for an HR Business Partner to work for our client, a specialist transport business based in West London.
You will work in partnership with the line area and other Business Partners to deliver a high performing organisation that is capable of delivering the corporate people strategy and business plan.
Key responsibilities include:
- Acting as a strategic HR Business Partner to senior management, consulting on all areas of HR and related issues.
- Developing and executing HR strategic plans and budgets
- Identifying, recommending, developing and implementing programs or processes to address business needs.
- Identify organisational problems that impact on the delivery of the departmental and corporate people strategy.
- Delivering succession plans and talent development initiatives ensuring sharing of learning
- Supporting the client area in regular organisational design reviews to ensure it is well positioned to the business goals
As the successful candidate, you will be able to demonstrate:
- In-depth knowledge of your client group and their business.
- Ability to design and develop HR strategies to support strategic business goals.
- Ability to manage a team through the use of group dynamics while encouraging creativity and innovation.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to deal with and resolve ambiguous, confidential and sensitive situations and issues of a complex nature while providing flexible solutions.
- Excellent project management, organising and planning skills.
- Digital HR Background
- Experience of leading significant people change programmes
Competitive salary and benefits on offer.