An exciting opportunity for a HR Systems Assistant
Your new role
My client is looking for a HR Assistant for a 12 month contract.
The HR Assistant will support Group HR Headquarters to manage the administration of the full employee lifecycle. They will work with other members of the HR team supporting the overall people objectives of the organisation. In addition, the role will also have the opportunity to participate in other areas of HR, including the HR Transformation and Reward and Benefits.
● Manage the new joiner administration process, including issuing contracts of employment
● Manage internal tracking tools to monitor the new joiner process
● Support Performance and Reward with ad-hoc preparation for annual processes
● Track completion rates for annual performance process
● Maintain employee records; keep up to date by processing employee status changes
● Manage employee queries in a timely manner (e.g. reference requests, policy queries)
● Lead the HR system implementation
● Process monthly HR invoices in alignment with the Finance process
● Maintain organisational charts
● Liaison with regional HR colleagues
What you'll need to succeed
● Proactive, positive and self-motivated with a passion for people
● Strong people skills with good emotional intelligence
● Quick learner with an ability to embrace change
● Resilient, ready to challenge and be challenged
● Excellent Time Management skills
● Fluent in English, other European language is a plus
● Solid/ practical working knowledge of HR processes (employee life cycle - joiner, mover, leaver, organisational management, recruitment, payroll etc.)
● Experienced using HR Information Systems (preferably Workday), G-suite applications and Microsoft packages such as Word and Excel
● Understanding of HRIS projects and their role in supporting the project team with data (people/job) and organisation validation (required as we are in implementation 'project mode,' key now but will reduce once all countries on-board)
● Confident presenter and communicator
● High level of attention to detail, and the ability to handle, interpret data and information. Some of which may be sensitive/confidential
● Resilient and able to work well in a demanding and diverse environment
● Flexible, collaborative and able to work as part of a small team
● Highly customer orientated
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.