International HR Operations Specialist - Tech
Are you a smart, data driven HR Operations professional with experience gained in a large, global organisation? Are you available to start a contract in June?
We are on the lookout for a progressive, commercial candidate to take on the role of L&D Operations Specialist for an iconic technology brand. As part of the international Learning Operations team, you'll be responsible for the operation of learning and development across a wide international base.
This is very much an international operations remit rather than training delivery or content creation. Working as a real business partner and project manager you'll be supporting the facilitation of learning programmes across the region and making process improvements & efficiencies along the way.
- You'll have the ability to set up and run process improvement workshops and prior experience owning and driving process improvements
- You'll have a systematic and structured approach to work - thinks in terms of processes and repeatable mechanisms.
- You'll be a relationship builder - can quickly earn trust and build strong working relationships. Can tailor tone and approach to each individual.
- You should have prior operational process management experience - preferably within HR ideally within Learning.
- Your project management skills will be strong and you'll have ability to create and manage project plans
- You'll be adaptable - experience of adapting rapidly to new working environments, styles, teams and processes.
- You'll be used to gathering and analysing data, presenting it and drawing conclusions and setting actions.
- Reporting - experience and skill to understand audience, reporting needs and to tailor report outputs to that audience.
- Comms - crisp and clear written and verbal communicator. Conscious of tone and how messages can be received by others.
- Experience working in a global firm - preferably one where the head office is based outside EMEA.
This role is initially 6 months but may become permanent for the right candidate. Based out of amazing central London offices, and working with a world class team this is a fantastic opportunity to join a legendary brand.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.