HR Coordinator, FS, London, £30,000
Our client, a global consultancy firm with a fantastic brand, is looking to recruit a HR Coordinator for their busy Organisational Development and Assessments team.
This role will work closely with the organisational development team on a global basis and will have a lot of exposure to organising and coordinating assessment centres and collating data.
This role will have longer term progression, but for the first 18-24 months, this will be an admin heavy role as they are a lean team and they would like for this person to be a long-term hire.
They are a collegiate business group and will provide a lot of support to the person in this role.
About the role:
- This role will support a global team on co-ordination and administration of all organisational development matters such as booking rooms, liaising with vendors and co-coordinating dairies as well as collating data for the Lead Associates in the team.
- You will partner the Lead Associates closely to learn from them regarding Assessments - the running and facilitation of assessments as well as how to provide assessment feedback. This is something this person would move into longer term.
What they are looking for:
- An education to degree level. Occupational Psychology/HR subjects advantageous.
- A minimum of 1 year's experience in an admin heavy role.
- A willingness to get stuck in to all types of admin work and an understanding that this is an admin heavy role
- A keen eye for detail and an ability to work at pace.
- MS Office capability in all areas: Power Point, Excel, Word etc.
For more information on this role or to apply, please contact Georgiana Florea on 02030312468 / email@example.com.