My client, a well know brand within Hospitality are seeking a Regional HRBP to join their dynamic, outgoing and hardworking team! This role will be supporting multiple sites covering the South of England and Surrey areas and could be an opportunity for a permanent position for the right person.
The successful HR Business Partner will work in partnership with the Regional Director to ensure the effective implementation of the People Strategy through great Talent Management practices.
- To work in partnership with the Operations Team in identifying the manpower plan across the business, ensuring full head count at all times to enable the growth of the business
- To effectively manage the People Talent Plan across the region, ensuring live succession plans are in place with a great pipeline of talent
- To ensure equitable and fair implementation of salary and benefits package throughout the region
- To assist the wider People team in their roles and with specialist projects across the business
- To work in partnership with the L&D Business Partner and Recruitment Business Partner to understand the emerging needs of the business, spot trends and propose appropriate interventions
- To actively lead the people agenda and participate in Operations meetings
- To ensure all employee relations are managed effectively within the Operations team through coaching and mentoring
- Analyse and actively support your region to interpret key HR data such as LTO reports, Exit Interviews, Internal promotion rates, etc
- Lead key People Team projects, ensuring timely and effective delivery
- To lead on change initiatives to build on a dynamic 'can do' attitude
- Build collaboration and trust with teams to create an effective business culture
The successful HR BP will be/ have;
- Multi-site business partnering experience
- Confident in a fast paced environment, ideally within Retail/ Hospitality
- The ability to build strong relationships across all levels in the business with strong and engaging communication skills
- The ability to work under pressure, able to set and achieve high standards and driven to achieve business and personal objectives
- The ability to influence across all levels in the business with high levels of integrity and discretion
- Commercially aware with great decision-making skills
- Ability to plan & organise
- Flexible coaching style
- Passionate about people & food
If you are available immediately or at short notice and have multi-site business partnering experience, please apply now!