Oakleaf are currently supporting a Global Asset Management Firm with an exciting Campus Recruiter position. Working closely with senior business leaders; HRBPs and the wider campus recruitment team in London and globally, this role will drive campus recruiting efforts in EMEA.
- Advise on target school selection
- Management of University communication
- Event strategy and content (marketing)
- Putting together marketing materials for mailshots/job postings, etc.
- Summer intern programme design
- Running campus events across EMEA
- Candidate selling and closing whilst observing the firm's objective to build a diverse and inclusive workforce throughout
- A demonstrable passion for campus recruiting is required
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritise accordingly
- Demonstrated problem solver with strong attention to detail
- Experience in client-facing role and demonstrated ability to build relationships both internally and externally
Competitive salary on offer. This is an 8 month temp assignment to start in June. Please email email@example.com for further information