- Stevenage, Hertfordshire
- £40000 - £45000 per annum
- Recruitment & Resourcing
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Defence / Military
- Contract type
Internal Recruiter - 6 months (very likely to extend) - Stevenage - £40-45,000 pro rata
Are you an experienced Internal Recruiter who is available at short notice to work for a fantastic organisation?
My client is a large well known, forward thinking organisation based in Stevenage that is looking for a Internal Recruiter to join the team initially for 6 months but this is very likely to extend. Reporting into the Recruitment Manager, you will be responsible for resourcing and full life-cycle recruitment activities within the UK.
- Act as main focal point for all experienced hire recruitment activity in your assigned area
- Responsible for delivery against the recruitment plan
- Play an active part in interviews for your area and sometimes the wider team too
- Proactively prepare and support careers open days
- Use of different attraction methods
- Develop and conduct appropriate assessments including competency based, psychometric/aptitude testing
What they are looking for:-
-Experience of working in an internal recruitment or RPO environment preferably within an HR team
- Previous background experience of working in recruitment agencies
- Strong team player
- Experience using recruitment systems essential.
- Prepared to travel when required
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.