HR Business Partner - Hertfordshire plus travel - £55-60,000 plus car allowance
Are you a seasoned HR Business Partner who enjoys the travel aspect of your role?
Reporting into the HR Director, this is an excellent opportunity to join a well known organisation where the role will involve multi site coverage. You will partner with Regional Managers to deliver operational business plans and objectives as well as developing colleague capability.
Responsibilities will include:-
- Take ownership of the People Strategy, implementing key areas of focus across all regions
- Devise, coach, implement and monitor the people agenda
- Ensure full understanding of people costs and make recommendation to improve people planning
- Project manage the implementation of complex organisational change inclusive of TUPE
- Ad-hoc Project Management
- Creation and delivery of people related learning such as HR process training, complex case management and management capability.
- Partner with the internal recruitment team to build an attraction, recruitment and induction strategy.
You will need the following experience:-
- Ideally CIPD Qualified or equivalent
- Extensive HR generalist experience within a complex unionised organisation
- Multi site experience
- Key involvement with change management programmes.
This role will involve travel.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.