Talent Acquisition & HR Assistant, permanent, Nottingham based, up to 25k
Your new company
A growing organisation, based in the heart of Nottingham city centre. This organisation, prides itself on its people and culture and you have the chance to be part of it;s exciting people strategy.
Your new role
Talent Acquisition & HR Assistant
- Recruitment - entire process - advertising roles, arranging interviews, sending out offer letters etc
- ownership of the candidate journey and ensuring they have a great experience
- HR admin - dealing with confidential issues, letters and correspondence
- Managing the ATS
- On-boarding of new employees
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience of HR and internal recruitment
- Be IT savvy and know your way around a HR system
- Great communication skills
- Be innovative and creative and have a real passion for people
What you'll get in return
- The opportunity to grow and develop your career within an innovative AND growing organisation
- 25 days annual leave + bank hols
- Flexible working
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.