Recruitment Coordinator - £18,000 - £20,000
Your new company
Hays HR are recruiting for a Recruitment Coordinator for our key client in Cardiff
Your new role
- Support the end to end recruitment process to ensure a consistent, outstanding experience is delivered to all candidates.
- Support with pipeline generation in a timely and proactive manner using a range of online and offline channels as necessary.
- Proactively manage and optimise social media channels and job boards to ensure required pipeline within budget as agreed with the Recruiter.
- Support and coordinate candidate attraction campaign activity.
- Ensure the candidate management system is utilised effectively and data is input accurately in a timely fashion, maintaining high standards of accuracy at all times.
- Working with the Recruiter and Hiring Managers, ensure candidates are screened, prepared and scheduled for interview within agreed timescales.
- Ensure all candidates are assessed for organisational (values/behaviours) fit via the current process.
- Support with collating interview feedback, and progressing candidates through the process.
- Ensure all relevant internal records are kept up to date and candidate information is saved in the appropriate place.
- Support with producing new starter paper work when required.
- Work with the training team to ensure that employees are inducted seamlessly into the company, receiving a consistent end to end recruitment and on boarding experience.
- Operate within all regulatory requirements (e.g. General Data Protection Regulations; Social Care Wales; CIW; Employment Legislation)
- Produce weekly recruitment reporting and provide progress information on all roles where applicable as required.
- Support and manage recruitment project work as required to continuously improve the process for all.
What you'll need to succeed
- A results driven experienced Recruitment Co-ordinator with a proven track record in either an in house or agency background.
- Thrives on the demands of a volume, fast paced recruitment environment with the ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively.
- Proven experience in building relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels of the organisation.
- Experience of working within a high performing team.
- Highly conversant in online and offline recruitment channels and how to maximise their effectiveness. (e.g. job boards, social media channels, etc).
- Experience of recruiting in the Healthcare sector would be desirable, but recruiting in a volume based, geographically diverse environment is essential.
- Comfortable with technology, with ideal experience of working with an applicant tracking system.
- To act professionally, ethically and with absolute integrity, and be the embodiment of equity and fairness at all times
- Competent in collating, manipulating and analysing management information.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Care industry experience is desirable but not essential.
Knowledge and Qualifications
- Employment legislation relevant to the recruitment process (e.g. contracts, discrimination, etc)
- Knowledge of General Data Protection Regulations.
- CIPD not essential but desirable.
What you'll get in return
£18,000 - £20,000
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.