- Chorley, Lancashire
- £35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
- HR Business Partner
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Private Sector
- Contract type
Your new company
A highly profitable, people focused and developing organisation are now recruiting for a new HR opportunity to join their developing team in their UK HQ based in Chorley. They believe in high-quality products and choose to only the best products in the industry. In addition to great products, we strive to be a great company for our employees. A family-owned business, prides itself on its family atmosphere and fun-but-serious products. Their employees are our number one asset, and their company is dedicated to providing a healthy work culture centred on family values.
Your new role
This role works closely with the people teams across the business implementing and delivering HR strategy. The goal of this position is to provide strong HR advice and guidance in a high-growth and dynamic environment. Supporting the Senior HR Manager to implement the HR Strategy and overall people plan. In addition to guiding strategy, policies and procedures, this position is responsible to create an efficient, informed and customer friendly HR Department.
- Working closely with the management team across the business offering coaching and guidance in all people matters
- Working alongside the HR team to implement company policies and procedures
- Develop and oversee the organisation's performance management systems
- Conduct employee investigations and provide recommendations for resolution. Responsible for all ER case management for employees who have successfully passed probation
- Advising management and attending meetings to discuss various staff issues such as appraisals, performance management, disciplinary procedures and absence management
- Managing employee morale, employee engagement and retention across the business
- Management and maintenance of the HRIS
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent or relevant Human Resource experience required.
- Minimum of CIPD Level 5
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of Human Resources
- Strong HR Generalist knowledge
- Knowledge of UK employment law
What you'll get in return
- The ability to work a developing organisation on a journey of success, full training and development, excellent benefits including:
- 25 days leave, plus 8 bank holidays
- 10% company bonus - based on performance
- Quarterly bonus
- Generous pension scheme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.