- Page Group
- Tameside, Greater Manchester
- £36000 - £40000 per annum
- HR Manager
- Job Level
- Contract type
We are seeking a HR Manager for a 12 month mat leave cover in East Manchester. The successful candidate will provide a full generalist HR service support across 4 schools.
Full client details will be provided upon successful application. Experience within the Education, Public or Not for Profit sector is highly desirable.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced HR generalist who will thrive varied and rewarding environment.
Reporting to the Chief Executive the successful candidate will play a key role in developing people strategies and while providing on-going operational HR support. Working in partnership with principles and managers you will foster excellent relations, while providing specialist advice, support and guidance day to day. Being pro-active in understanding departmental challenges and working in collaboration with managers to influence and resolve them is an essential part of this role.
Key responsibilities include:
- Employee Relations
- Unionised environment
- Recruitment, retention and development
- Organisational Development
- Employment policies, procedures and practice
- HR Analytics
Key requirements are:
- A successful track record at HR Manager level
- Strong HR generalist with solid knowledge of UK employment law and good practice
- A respected manager / business partner and excellent communication
- Passionate about performance excellence and empowered people
- Minimum CIPD level 5 qualification or equivalent experience/qualification
- Flexibility, adaptability and a can-do attitude
- Experience of the Education sector is highly desirable
12 month FTC starting mid-July.
Salary 36,000 - 40,000 pa