Group Talent Manager
A global financial services firm based in London are looking for a Group Talent Manager to join the Group HR Team. Reporting in to the Group Head of HR, this role will work closely with the Executive population to manage & own the global Talent & Succession Planning Strategy & Process for all countries outside of America covering circa 1200 employees.
More specifically, as the Group Talent Manager you will:
- Manage Talent Strategy for the organisation as part of the group function working closely with the Leadership Team
- Manage annual Talent Processes & Talent Ops working with the broader HR team and business
- Manage Talent Strategy Analytics (ie what is the story behind the data supported by a data team & analysis of the data)
- Enhance the Talent Attraction & Retention strategy
- Manage succession planning for the top 5 layers of the organisation
- Drive D&I across the organisation
You will be an accomplished Senior Talent Manager operating in another global financial services organisation. You must be comfortable in a strategic and operational role with a international remit. You must have excellent stakeholder management and communication skills. Degree (2:1+) and / or CIPD (preferred).
If you are interested in this Group Talent Manager role with a global financial services organisation please apply directly.