Global Compensation & Benefits Specialist
- Reading, Berkshire
- £300.00 - £400.00 per day
- Compensation & Benefits
- Job Level
- Agriculture / Forestry / Fishing
- Contract type
Great Interim Opportunity for an experienced Global Comps & Bens Specialist ? 6 month Project
Your new company is a fast growing Global agri business with an opportunity for an experienced Global Comps & Bens specialist to join this fast paced business
Your new role working in Partnership and providing specialist input to the Global HR Director your responsibilities will include
- Providing thought leadership to and implementation of global comps & benefit to the business
- Providing Global job evaluation and market grading methodologies
- Establishing & developing HR policies and procedures in new Country start ups
- Coordinating visa/ Employment Permit applications across the Globe
- Sourcing global benefits providers, managing contract implementation and overseeing partnership arrangements on a day to day basis
What you'll need to succeed is a minimum of 5 years experience in a Global Comps and Bens role covering all aspects of the responsibilities listed above. You will have the ability to work on self initiative as this will offer a high level of autonomy.
What you'll get in return is a competitive rate, highly flexible working hours and home working.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.