Interim HR Advisor - ER/Unions
Your new company
A multinational leading transport business.
Your new role
The HR Advisor will sit within the Services and People team. You will responsible for providing support across all aspects of the employee lifecycle and take overall accountability and responsibility for the day to day operational requirements within the teams you support. This is a true generalist role with a large employee and industrial relations element.
What you'll need to succeed
- Solid generalist HR experience
- MUST have experience in managing ER cases from start to finish and experience with trade unions
- Excellent knowledge of UK Employment Law.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and a willingness to go the extra mile.
- Great communication skills.
What you'll get in return
Discounts on travel and excellent benefits in a supportive business and team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.