Head of Organisational Design and Transformation
- £70,000 per annum (Including London Weighting)
- Change Management, HR Consultant, Organisational Development, Head of Change Management
- Job Level
- Director / Head / VP
- Contract type
RNIB is looking for a new Head of Organisational Design and Transformation to lead the Organisational Development, Internal Comms and Project Management/Programme Delivery Office as a member of the dynamic People Directorate senior management team.
The role is key in driving forward the overall organisational transition required to deliver the strategy and embed the changes within the organisation. It will drive improving organisational capability (in people, processes, systems and structures) through organisational redesign, workforce development, diversity & inclusion, project delivery and organisational change.
The Head of Organisational Design and Transformation will be a customer service focused critical friend to the organisation and a strategic leader within RNIB. This role offers the opportunity to deliver professional business focused solutions, lead a sizeable team and help build an organisation that supports RNIB’s strategy, values and behaviours.
To excel in this role you will:
- be able to demonstrate significant organisational impact in a sizeable complex organisation through the development and implementation of organisational change, strategies and policies to reflect organisational needs
- have significant experience of leading organisational redesign and are able to demonstrate ability to reposition and promote the remit of functions and the role they have to play in delivering organisational change
- have demonstrable ability to articulate a target state, develop transition plans and embed organisational change into business as usual
- have experience of delivering behavioural change and supporting senior managers to promote positive cultural change
- have experience of working closely with a HR function and knowledge of how the two areas can work effectively together
- have experience of promoting and improving cross working across different but related functions and experience of managing organisational development functions
- have extensive knowledge of Organisational Development best practice, strategies and interventions
- have a clear understanding and appreciation of the role volunteers have to play in ensuring an organisation has the capabilities it needs
- be able to build trust and credibility with key senior stakeholders quickly
In exchange we offer a competitive salary, a stimulating and supportive working environment and a benefits package including:
- 26 days holiday per year (plus bank holidays), which increase with service
- Excellent pension schemes
- Interest free season ticket loans and cycle to work schemes
- Free eye tests and Health Cash Plans
If you would like to apply for this great job opportunity please click the apply button on Changeboard.
We’re the Royal National Institute of Blind People (RNIB) and we’re here for everyone affected by sight loss. Working for us means working for one of the UK’s biggest charities, supporting almost two million people living with sight loss in the UK.
RNIB is committed to being an Equal Opportunities organisation and we welcome applications from people with sight loss.