HR Team Co-ordinator - North London - £30-32,000 plus benefits
We have an exciting and challenging opportunity within a changing, dynamic organisation for a HR Team Co-ordinator to join this well known organisation,. Reporting into the HR Director and working in a very sociable team, you will be responsible for providing co-ordination and administrative support to the R team as well as providing PA support to the HR Director (only 30%).
Key responsibilities will include:-
- Supporting the HR team with all staff engagement
- Starters, leavers, contracts
- Supporting the HR team with diversity and inclusion projects
- Providing flexible co-ordination and support to the HR function on a scheduled and ad-hoc basis.
- Supporting the HR Director with presentations
- Organisation of the HR team meetings
- Maintaining and developing key internal and external relationships
Ideally you will have the following experience:-
- Previous experience of working at a similar level
- Experience of working in an HR team environment
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office
- Proactive and positive attitude
- Experience of dealing with highly sensitive information, discreetly and confidentially.
In return they offer an attractive benefits package.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.