Permanent HR Business Partner role
Our client is a manufacturing organisation employing approx 1200 across their sites in West London/Middlesex.
- General HR knowledge, experience of talent development, organisational design, change & performance management, manpower planning, succession management and employee engagement and recognition
- Numerically analytical with the ability to scenario plan
- Good understanding of reward, learning and development and engagement
- Self starter with a bias for action, able to respond and adapt to a demanding and dynamic environment
- Strong planning, project and change management skills
- Able to challenge the status quo
-Degree level or CIPD qualified
- Previous roles in manufacturing industry is desirable
- Change and transformation experience is also highly advantageous
Competitive package and the opportunity to impact and change and work on significant organisational projects.