Interim Reward Specialist
- Page Group
- Bradford, West Yorkshire
- £55000 - £65000 per annum + excellent benefits
- Job Level
- Engineering / Manufacturing
- Contract type
An Interim Reward Specialist is required to join a large manufacturing and distribution business in Bradford. This will be a contract position to cover maternity for c12 paying up to £65k + good benefits. Day rate candidates should also apply.
A blue collar business, based in Bradford with manufacturing and distribution hubs across the UK. There is a large reward team on site which consists of administrators, analysts and senior leaders.
As the Interim Reward Specialist you will be responsible for the full compensation and benefits strategy for your business units as well as managing a small team.
The successful Interim Reward Specialist will:
- have previously worked in a similar all encompassing reward role or be a HR generalist who has had responsibility for reward/worked on specific reward projects - ESSENTIAL
- previously have mentored or lead a small team - ESSENTIAL
- work effectively in a blue collar environment - ESSENTIAL
- be a strong written and verbal communicator with the confidence to present to senior stakeholders within the business as required - ESSENTIAL
- be available immediately or on a short notice period (max 4 weeks) - ESSENTIAL
This is c12 months fixed term contract to start as soon as possible paying up to £65k however day rate contractors will be considered for this position.