The successful candidate will take on the design of the future learning operating model including size, roles and responsibilities, working with global leaders within the business to modernise learning across the organisation
Our client is a global pharmaceutical business based in Cambridge
- Conduct current state activity analysis of learning operating model and learning administration roles.
- Design and develop learning activity analysis survey; collate survey responses; analyse survey responses.
- Design indicative future state learning operating model and learning admin shared services model Work with the Finance Lead to cost the agreed future Learning Operating model design.
- Define and document accountabilities, responsibilities & decision-rights by role
- Develop detailed role profiles / job descriptions for all roles
- Develop learning processes and SLAs for learning admin shared services model.
- Work with the Reward team to support grading of all new roles
- Develop high level impact and transition plan for implementation of learning operating model and learning admin shared services model
- Support design of enterprise wide learning governance model
- Experience of global HR organisation design using appropriate tools and methodologies
- Experience of working with senior leaders to challenge, drive consensus and influence others to achieve positive outcomes
- Excellent communication, facilitation and relationship building skills
- Demonstrate initiative, strong customer orientation and cross-cultural working
- Experience of working in a complex project environment and overall project / workstream management
Immediate start, 7 month contract with possibility of extension, daily rate £450-500 dependant on experience