A global Financial Services company are looking for a pro-active Consultant to join their People, Talent and Development (PDT) team on a twelve month FTC basis. The PDT Team is formed of Leadership and development, OD and Talent. This role will work across the L&D and OD team and report into both Heads. Salary up to circa 65,000 pa, City of London based.
The role in OD will be to drive the organisation to be more focused on Performance Management. The Leadership Development and Learning team is responsible for creating the over-arching learning curriculum for the newly combined organisation. It is required to have somebody who is has experience as a Consultant within a People Change practice, who has an inquisitive mindset and who can diagnose within all areas of OD, L&D & Culture.
The ideal profile will be someone who has experience working within a merged organisation:
* Strong consulting skillset, with experience in a top tier management consultancy highly desirable. Ideally experience within the Big 4.
* Engagement with stakeholders across the business and HRBPs and the wider HR team
* Communicate with the business on initiatives and share stories of success
* Ability to think strategically as well as to drive operational delivery
* Ability to run workshops and create events to engage the business
* Ability to drive multiple projects and responsibilities and owning the outcomes
L&D and Performance specific requirements:
* Management of programmes and management of external vendor and provider relationships
* Strong at partnering with external providers to deliver what the business needs, managing the suppliers effectively (relationship, contract, content, financials and invoicing)
* Offer learning and performance driven consultancy support, to strategically partner with the business to understand learning needs, deliver a proactive offering and provide solutions to specific needs
* Experience in Change Management interventions, managing stakeholders and the analysis, design, delivery, maintenance and evaluation of these initiatives
You will need to be able to demonstrate proven skills in delivering high quality work within constrained timescales . Be a proactive self-starter combined with a clear need to achieve the highest quality outcome.
If you have the necessary experience required, come from an L&D background within a top tier management consultancy and are available for a 12 month FTC, please do apply.