HR Assistant, Nottingham, permanent, up to 20k
Your new company
A growing organisation with brand new offices based in Beeston, Nottingham.
Your new role
As the HR assistant you will report into the HR Manager and your role will include the following:
- Responsible for managing and maintaining processes in Workday
- Train managers on how to navigate around the HR system
- All admin relating to HR
- Responsible for the end to end probation process for all new starters/updates carried out on the HR system
- Maintain and promote confidentiality in all employment related matters
- Maintaining and producing reports with confidence
What you'll need to succeed
- Must have experience working in a HR office
- Strong administrative experience
- Confident using excel and other computer software
- Must be a self starter with great attention to detail
What you'll get in return
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Bupa private medical
- Free car-parking
- Casual dress code
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.