Purpose of the role
● To be the internal expert for all resourcing matters in the specified business units
● Drive my clients brand perception, including activities such as Diversity and Inclusion, improving employee engagement, developing our employer brand and increasing community/educational employment through the development of youth strategies
● Deliver a comprehensive Recruitment and Selection specialised service to the business of over 7000 heads. It is anticipated that there will be over 700 vacancies needed to be filled within the next 12 month rolling period.
● Work closely with the HR team as a resourcing expert to understand recruitment and talent requirements.
● Manage the recruitment process, responding to specific business needs whilst always ensuring a positive candidate experience
● Develop effective relationships with external agencies and educational bodies to source high quality applicants at the right cost.
● Promote a positive image of the business as an employer of choice at all times
● Customer experience - deliver a professional applicant experience from point of application to onboarding
● Attraction - work closely with Marketing, Communications team, line management and HR teams to develop and implement attraction strategies to ensure future talent pipeline. Support initiatives such as STEM ambassadors
● Process - understand the agreed end to end process, identifying actions for improvement to drive a streamlined and cost effective recruitment process utilising market awareness and best practice from other industries
● External Agencies/Bodies - liaise with the business and Procurement to ensure partnerships with the right agencies, champion adherence to our PSL. Support procurement in ensuring T's and C's are correct and adhered to.
● Oversee attendance at Careers Fairs, chosen to optimise Tarmac brand presence. Monitor value against spend and make recommendations for future events.
● KPI - review performance on a regular basis to assist with monitoring of KPIs related to vacancy numbers and spend