Graduate Recruitment Advisor
Graduate Recruitment Advisor Professional services Permanent, London Working in an established team
Your new company
Leading professional services firm is seeking an experienced Graduate Recruitment Advisor to manage the attraction and selection of trainees including; Graduates, Apprenticeships, Interns and Summer hires. Based in London who will be responsible for a specific remit within the graduate recruitment space. Working with an established team.
Your new role
The Early careers team consist of a Team Lead, Senior Advisors, Recruitment Advisors and support stuff who oversee the recruitment of 600 hires. The team will manage the full end to end recruitment process including; assessment, candidates management, partnering with schools and universities - your position will be to oversee this work, report back to the business and build rapport with senior stakeholders.
- Experience within graduate recruitment / emerging talent is vital to this role
- Ability dealing with multiple stakeholders
- Expert at building rapport and managing client expectations
- Experience managing big teams and reporting back to senor management
- End to end recruitment with experience in one full grad life cycle
- Strong system knowledge who is savvy
- Excellent candidate management
- Running of assessment centres