- Fast paced Northern Powerhouse brand
- Fantastic CoE role with national coverage and project work
The client are a well known brand, a huge investor in the region. A demanding employer who reward effort with opportunities, career development and recognition, this is a role that could spring board your HR career as part of a massive UK team. With a base in West Yorkshire, you will work with stakeholders across the UK covering the south. The CoE supports a multi-functional business model and the Employee Relations & Engagement Manager vacancy will be aligned to a specific customer group within this diverse portfolio of businesses.
The role of Employee Relations & Engagement Manager will-
- Line manage case worker specialists who will be providing first line advice to complex ER escalations from the HR team
- Supporting with TUPE and M&A activity
- Have excellent employment law knowledge and no nonsense policy writing ability
- Will lead on proactive engagement initiatives across the country within your customer group
- Take an active role in union negotiations
- Drive a national well-being agenda and take ownership for diversity streams for the whole group
- Be an inclusion champion and coach for your stakeholders
- Drive positive behavioural change and up skill key stakeholders within your business unit to deliver on the UK people objectives
- Be the subject matter expert in Employee Relations, supporting Regional HR Business Partners as a true Centre of Excellence
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in your application you must demonstrate on your CV
- Outstanding Employment Law knowledge
- Examples of being pragmatic, commercial and resilient
- Excellent ER interventions both reactive and proactive with measurable benefits
- Demonstrate you are a driver of change and a champion of inclusion and diversity
- Showcase where you led on well-being programmes and the outcomes
- Ideally you will have worked in a specialist role before
- Candidates MUST have experience of working in a large, complex, matrix organisation - This is a MUST HAVE
The role is offering a competitive salary of up to £60,000 plus car allowance and other benefits but there may be some wriggle room dependant on experience.
The organisation are well known for promoting from within and offering opportunities to diversify so if you are looking to expand your bandwidth and be challenged in a role this is a great opportunity.
Whilst they are a flexible employer this is a full time role and will require travel across the South. The frequency of that travel will be a mixture of planned and reactive needs of the business.