HR Business Partner
- Chelmsford, Essex
- £45000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
- HR Business Partner
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Contract type
A HR Business Partner is required for a professional services business in Chelmsford
Your new company
A HR Business Partner is required for a global, professional services organisation based in Chelmsford.
You will provide a proactive and commercial HR business partnering service to your designated area. You will join a friendly team in a busy, fast paced environment where hard work and commitment are embedded in the culture.
Your new role
- To establish excellent working relationships with managers based on a good understanding of their operational needs, commercial pressures and business objectives
- To continuously develop an understanding of the wider business, its needs and objectives
- To be the 'point of contact' for all employee relations matters
- To provide managers with coaching and guidance on managing performance
- To take ownership of the New Joiner Review process and deliver effective HR advice in respect of new joiner performance.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous HR business partnering and employee relations experience, ideally in a global professional services environment
- Highly organised and able to operate within a busy, fast paced, deadline driven professional services environment
- Strong employment law knowledge and ability to translate this into practical commercial advice
- Good numerical skills and understanding of the financial drivers within a partnership
- Proven track record of dealing with complex employee relations scenarios
What you'll get in return
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a high performing, ambitious, global organisation where you will be able to add value and achieve your career aspirations. You will receive a competitive salary with excellent benefits package and the opportunity to be part of a dynamic and progressive organisation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.