International HR Manager
- Page Group
- East London, London
- £45000 - £55000 per annum
- HR Manager
- Job Level
- Retail / Wholesale / Fashion
- Contract type
As International HR Manager based in East London you will be tasked with Developing and implementing Global HR initiatives in line with organisational objectives
A global, fast growing and dynamic consumer business based in East London.
- To be the first point of contact for our employees, as well as our executives, in all staff-related matters.
- To ensure the implementation of standards and the roll out of new projects in accordance with the guidelines provided by CHRO strategy.
- To deploy new HR tools and develop existing ones
- To act as the interface between employees and the Chief Human Resources Officer to ensure further development and implementation of local and global HR processes.
- To implement global HR projects such as: talent management, learning and development, employee engagement, employee experience.
- To prepare and provide comprehensive reports on presentations and analyses for the perusal of the Chief Human Resources Officer
- To ensure that working directives, data protection law, legal and safety-related guidelines, as well as employee health protection measures, are followed, observed and carried out.
- Collaborate with Managers to develop job responsibilities and structure in conformance with existing job structure.
- Education in human resources, international relations or other business-related field or an equivalent amount of experience and training.
- More than 3 years experience in International Human Resources projects.
- Have inspirational leadership skills and a desire to bring innovative thinking to the HR function - key is action oriented, creative problem solving
- Have a track record of implementing and overseeing HR operational projects globally
- Able to advise a range of stakeholders on Employee Relations issues balancing legal compliance with business need
- Experienced in talent management implementation process
45-55K plus benefits.