This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing organisation in Hatfield. They are currently looking for a Recruitment Partner to join them on a permanent basis, to start ASAP. This is an ideal role for an experienced recruiter seeking a stable role in a HR team of 20.
The client is a growing organisation based in Hatfield. They offer excellent benefits and great career progression opportunities.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Deliver the recruitment strategy for the determined business area to support the overall business strategy
- Lead in sourcing external candidates using job boards, social media
- Provide a pipeline of candidates
- Screen applications
- Arrange and administer psychometric and behavioural tests
- Liaise with applicants and agencies to provide updates and feedback
- Workforce plan for future requirements
- Periodically increase direct recruitment and reduce agency reliance
- Manage a high volume of vacancies ensuring that priorities are identified to ensure delivery in line with strategy
- Successfully engage with internal stakeholders
- Monitor recruitment spend
- Manage projects across the group
The successful candidate:
- Proven experience in recruitment and attraction
- Experience of direct recruitment
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Thorough understanding of end to end recruitment process
- strong desire to play a central role in enabling business delivery
- Flexibility and adaptability to change in a fluid working environment
A competitive salary, excellent career progression opportunities and benefits.