Interim Internal Recruiter
Your new company
You will be joining a leading multinational travel transport business based in their London Offices.
Your new role
- Manage the end to end recruitment process
- Consult with managers to discover staff requirements and specific job objectives
- Source candidates for a range of roles across all head office functions
- Evaluate and screen resumes and cover letters
- Conduct telephone interviews
- Conduct some face to face interviews
What you'll need to succeed
- At least 1 years' internal recruitment experience
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good stakeholder engagement skills
- Excellent attention to detail
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.