Graduate Recruitment Assistant
- Frazer Jones
- City of London, London
- ELH 1085342
- Recruitment & Resourcing
- Job Level
- Assistant / Administrator /Co-ordinator
- Contract type
I am working with an international law firm to recruit a new Graduate Recruitment Assistant. You will be reporting into the Graduate Recruitment Manager and will be assisting in the attraction and recruitment of top calibre trainee lawyers.
Examples of your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the selection/screening process and organising interviews;
- Maintenance of the graduate recruitment website;
- Participating in campus events including law fairs;
- Building relationships with law schools;
- Supporting the graduate development specialist with seat moves and general wellbeing of the trainee population.
To be considered for this role, you must have experience of graduate recruitment or HR administration. If you are moving from an HR generalist background, evidence of your passion for graduate recruitment and development must be shown. Experience from a law firm is highly desirable.
This role requires strong relationship building skills so your interpersonal skills must be excellent.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.