HRIS Implementation Lead
I am partnering with a successful global retail brand who have a brand-new 10 month requirement for a HRIS Implementation role to join their UK team and project manage the implementation of Workday. This Project Manager role will require you to use a commercial approach to successfully deliver the development and implementation of their new HR System from start to finish.
Your main duties will include but not be limited to:
- Managing the day to day project activity
- Working closely with the relevant stakeholders, including system provider (Workday)
- Facilitating the project and designating responsibilities to colleagues where applicable
- Ensure data relevant data is cleansed ahead of the transfer and carry out data reconciliation
- Managing the UAT
- Liaising with the HRD and other members of staff and using a commercial approach to identify potential business development opportunities with an aim of maintaining and building existing internal relationships.
- Rolling out a Firm-wide training programme, for various levels of users, to ensure that all users are able to utilise the system
The ideal candidate will have project management experience with a particular focus on the implementation of HR systems. You will also have proven experience of facilitating a project from start to finish and have excellent communication skills. You will be confident acting as a main point of contact to senior figures and have the ability to produce excellent levels of work while maintaining a heavy workload. If this could be of interest please do not hesitate to contact me on 0207 337 7672 or firstname.lastname@example.org