Oakleaf are currently working with a mid-sized brokerage firm on an opportunity for an HR Assistant to join their team of 5.
This role would suit someone with HR work experience/intern experience looking to further a career within HR. Due to the size of the team they work together closely, and you'll get exposure to a truly generalist remit including taking ownership of HR Operations and supporting on key HR projects like SMCR and a system implementation.
You'll be the main point of contact for 1st line queries and will be able to build relationships with all employees and Partners, therefore will suit someone outgoing but highly professional.
- Support line managers with the end to end recruitment process
- Managing agency and line manager relationships, outlining job specs, uploading job specs to the portal, screening, interview coordination and feedback
- Complete on-boarding for new starters including adding them to the HR system, liaising with Compliance and preparing welcome packs
- Conduct first day inductions
- Manage Work experience requests
- Book all ad hoc staff training via a training provider
- Respond to all reference requests externally
- Ensure all staff payroll changes are updated monthly
- HR system data management
- Main point of contact for all ad-hoc queries on the absence tracking system
- Support HR team with the performance appraisal processes
- Exit meetings and paperwork
- Archiving historical staff and payroll files
- Support the HR team with the Senior Managers Certification Regime project
Further to that our client is looking for candidates that possess the following:
- Up to 1 years experience in an HR generalist position responsible for HR admin
- An interest in working within the financial services sector. Prior experience in a financial or professional services firm, added advantage if an LLP
- An eagerness to learn but with a lot of confidence in using own initiative
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone looking to build on their experience within HR. The team are friendly, down to earth and hardworking. They are looking for a real team player, who is happy to roll up their sleeves and support across the full HR remit. Please email email@example.com for further information.