Recruitment Lead - Engineering
You will directly report into the Head of Recruitment and work closely with our recruitment team and the business to provide excellent candidate experience. You will play a key role in contributing to the success of our talent acquisition function and will help shape the recruitment strategy for the company.
Your are a brand ambassador and will represent the business throughout the whole recruitment process.
A high growth, cutting edge aerospace start up.
- Work closely with Hiring Managers to understand staffing criteria and create candidate search and selection strategy
- Actively approach candidates for opportunities, explain positions and select possible candidates for interviews
- Provide hands-on recruitment support for Onsite Interviews, Interview days and or Assessment centre days
- Research market and create company target lists, evaluate advertising platforms
- Work closely with recruitment agencies, negotiate contracts as and when needed
- Take active part in Hiring and University events Help develop processes and suggest improvements
- Work on any ad hoc related projects or tasks provided by management
- Extensive Recruitment experience essential, either in-house or within recruitment agencies
- Experienced Recruiter with solid knowledge of building recruitment strategies and talent pipelines
- Ideally experience with the Aviation/Automotive sector, with focus on engineering hires
- Recruitment experience within Engineering and App/Software Development essential
- Strong motivation to help build structures and processes
- High level of self-reliance with the ability to work in a team, as well as autonomous
- Target-oriented, driven workstyle with analytic problem solving skills required
- Fluent English language skills are essential, fluent German or any other language would be beneficial
£60k plus generous benefits package