- Page Group
- Bradford, West Yorkshire
- £35000 - £45000 per annum
- Employee Relations
- Job Level
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
An ER Specialist is required to start as soon as possible for a large organisation in Bradford. This will initially be a 12 month fixed term contract however there may be scope for a permanent opportunity as the role develops.
A large financial services business with offices in Bradford. This organisation offers an attractive flexible working environment.
As the ER Specialist you will work closely with senior leaders and their teams to design and deliver strategies to reduce ER cases as well as, from an operational perspective, managing a case load up to tribunal level. This role offers an interesting mix of both operational and strategic ER.
The successful ER Specialist will:
- have previously worked in a similar specialist position or a generalist role with an ER bias and up to date Employment Law knowledge - ESSENTIAL
- previously have worked in a volume environment such as a call centre - ESSENTIAL
- be a strong written and verbal communicator - ESSENTIAL
- have a short notice period or be immediately available - ESSENTIAL
This is a 12 month fixed term contract however there may be a permanent opportunity available from 2020.
The salary is up to £45k + benefits however there may be some flexibility in this for the right candidate.
Hours are flexible and there may be some opportunity to work from home or on a part time/condensed basis.