6 month L&D consultant for British-based international supplier of construction products. This role does require travel.
British-based international supplier of construction products.
* Provide input to the Company Talent Management strategy
* Work with the Group Head of Talent Development to design and deliver management and leadership development
* Partnering with key stakeholders design and deliver the training
* Work with the Group Head of Talent Development to design and deliver L&D programmes such as succession planning, competency frameworks, career development
* Introduce, develop, communicate and maintain L&D digital solutions such as an LMS and online learning
* Evaluation of the effectiveness of any training initiatives and measuring outcomes. Ensure that appropriate methods of evaluation are utilised.
* Design and maintain relevant training materials and training communications
* Assist in the formulation of the annual training budget and manage the training budget
* Ad-hoc project management for organisational level projects as required
- Demonstrable experience in: Soft Skill training i.e. negotiation workshops and Leadership development
- Content design and delivery
- Working colaborativley with Talent Development team in identifying skill gaps
- Worked in an ambiguous environment
6 month, multi-site Interim L&D consultant role with a British-based international supplier of construction products.