- Oakleaf Partnership
- £40000 - £45000 per annum
- HR Adviser
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Transport & Logistics
- Contract type
£40,000 - £45,000pa + great benefits
8 month FTC
An exciting opportunity for a HR Advisor/ HR Specialist to join the Services and People team within an international company based in Central London. The successful HR Specialist will be supporting a client group of 500 employees across Head Office and will report into the HR Business Partner.
You will be responsible for providing support across all aspects of the employee lifecycle and take overall accountability and responsibility for the day to day operational requirements within the teams you support.
This is a true generalist role with a large employee and industrial relations element and will therefore suit someone who can manage HR casework as well as someone who can work proactively with the business to drive the People agenda.
The successful HR Specialist will/ will have;
- Solid generalist HR experience
- Strong experience managing Employee Relation cases end to end
- Experience working with trade unions would be beneficial
- Excellent knowledge of UK Employment Law
- Possesses knowledge and awareness of organisational change
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and a willingness to go the extra mile
- Great communication skills
- An approachable and supportive attitude towards colleagues.
- Demonstrate ability to handle difficult conversations and situations.
- Strong prioritisation and time management skills
- Empathy, self-awareness and cultural sensitivity
- An ability to work in a collaborative manner with peers, colleagues and stakeholders
If you are passionate about HR, feel like your skills and experience are relevant for this role and are available immediately or at short notice, please don't hesitate to apply!