HR Business Partner
- Decisions For Growth
- North London
- Up to £60K plus competitve benefits package
- HR Business Partner
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Contract type
- One of the most successful sporting and entertainment organisations in the UK. Our client is a recognised global brand, always striving for greatness and aiming for the best customer experience.
- A fabulous opportunity for an experienced HR professional to be pivotal in the delivery of excellent HR service and support.
- The future of this organisation is centred on growth and HR will be at the centre at enabling this.
- This organisation already has one of the most inspiring HR functions in the business.
- Partnering a dynamic, high profile employee population across the full generalist remit, especially in the areas of employment law, employee relations, engagement, performance management, employee reward initiatives and HR systems.
- Delivery across all aspects of the HR agenda to ensure best fit tools, processes and procedures are in place. Alongside this, there is scope to proactively innovate and deliver a template for HR excellence.
- Work with other members of the team to deliver a high quality, business centred service, ensuring the continuous growth of HR capability and effective HR operations.
- Strategic and tactical HR decision making and project delivery in a highly commercial and fast moving environment.
- Graduate calibre/CIPD qualified
- Proven HR business partnering/generalist experience gained in diverse and customer centric environments such as retail, logistics, media, hospitality or sport.
- Strong communication, influencing and relationship building skills. Experience of handling multiple and varied stakeholders who are passionate about their mission!
- Ability to contribute to the development of a people centric culture where engagement is optimised.
- Passionate about HR with the drive and resourcefulness to thrive on change and the significant business opportunities ahead.
- Able to operate both strategically and operationally and must have meticulous standards and an eye for detail.
- Innovative, adaptable and influential – a real team player, but hands on and practical in approach.
Equal Opportunities Policy
Our client is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in employment and its employment policies for recruitment, selection, training, development and promotion are designed to ensure that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of race, colour, nationality, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marriage and civil partnership status, age, ethnic and national origin, disability or gender reassignment.
This is a confidential Search assignment so we will be unable to give further information over the phone.
In the first instance, please click the apply button on Changeboard and forward your CV and current salary details.